How to become a member of the Triumph Rocket 111 Owners Club
Firstly you have to own a Rocket ! (or be spouse/partner to an owner).
Register on the forum first – go to the forum at: www.r111.proboards.com and register. The forum is used to arrange everything and not registering would have you missing out on a large part of the club. When you first register, you will be granted "Open Forum" status - which is free of charge but does not allow full access to the "Full Member" areas of the forum.
Full Club Membership Includes:
- Membership card & embroidered owners club patch upon first joining.
- Access to the members only section of the forum.
- Access to the branded Club Regalia & Clothing.
- Access to and use of the members photo hosting gallery.
- Technical help, and access to the download section.
- Entitlement to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to elect the committee members.
- Inclusion in the six regional area reps meets & rideouts.
- Inclusion in the annual National Rocket Run, and associated subsidies.
- Inclusion (by invitation) to overseas trips.
- Insurance cover for public liability when on club runs.
Full details on how to become a full member are in the very first post on the forum home page.